[Dshield] Is DShield Dead?

Doug Smith edsdms at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 02:44:14 GMT 2005

I'm not a professional user (just a home business) but I have seen over the
last several weeks that it takes sometimes two or more days or never for
logs I have sent to be processed. (Particularly on weekends. After two days
have gone by of course they are essentially irrelevant since you can no
longer act on even the serious looking "red dot" entries. Individual line
item IP lookups take forever or hang. Some updates can't be processed. So I
too was wondering if I should even continue sending firewall logs or is
there another service like this that also takes logs?

Doug Smith
PopularWireless.com