[Dshield] Is DShield Dead?

Al Reust areust at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 04:19:10 GMT 2005

Doug

If we look at the current topics for discussion, that is an issue. It seems
that the person that should resolve it is busy. Many Long ti9me supporters
have ask the same question in not quite the same words you ask. So yes it
does mean the Graphs are not quite representative of what is happening. It
also means that DSheild has lost its "edge," and may no longer care.

So depending there are other services that can take firewall logs, or
provide a client that will interpret the logs for their format.

That for each person to decide.

I see from some of the names that have stayed here, that they feel some
"loyalty" for where they invested so many hours. With the submission
issues, they feel somewhat neglected.

Just wait and see...

R/

Al