[Dshield] Is DShield Dead?

Aaron Lewis aaron at adldatacomm.net
Mon Jun 20 13:45:55 GMT 2005

I agree. As of today I have stopped sending reports. They're not showing up
in the database anyway and as mentioned in other correspondence I have not
seen a confirmations since 4/3 and have not seen a daily report since 3/28.
I think it's a shame that DShield has turned out this way, as I viewed the
statistics as meaningful and useful information. Anytime you can gather that
much information form real logs and compile them into a single information
source, that to me is valuable.