[Dshield] Is DShield Dead?

Peter Stendahl-Juvonen peter.stendahl-juvonen at welho.com
Mon Jun 20 15:11:15 GMT 2005

list-bounces at lists.dshield.org <mailto:list-bounces at lists.dshield.org>
wrote on Monday, June 20, 2005 5:34 PM (EET) UTC+3 on behalf of Brenden
Walker

Brenden et al.

Nothing odd in that after having read Johannes' explination. Please see
Johannes' post (copy below).

- Pete

      "When we read too fast or too slowly,
             we understand nothing".
     Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), French scientist,
              philosopher and writer.

list-bounces at lists.dshield.org <mailto:list-bounces at lists.dshield.org>
wrote on Monday, June 20, 2005 2:51 PM (EET) UTC+3 on behalf of Johannes
B. Ullrich