[Dshield] Wireless MAC Authentication options.

Holmes, Alan AHolmes at FSC.Follett.com
Mon Jun 20 15:15:04 GMT 2005

Not an answer to your question here, but I trust that you are using other
methods of authentication in addition to MAC authentication as it's really
easy to beat MAC authentication.

Alan Holmes

Chris Wrote:

I have recently been contracted by a client of mine to implement a wireless
network for a small school (500 students).  I would like opinions on MAC
Address Authentication methods.  This is a Windows based network, and the
solution should be fairly simple so that it is manageable by the client. Any
input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chris

Join us at SANSFIRE 2005 in Atlanta!