[Dshield] Wireless MAC Authentication options.

Chris Mitchell cmitchell at smtusa.com
Mon Jun 20 15:26:39 GMT 2005

I do realize you can spoof a MAC Address, this should provide internet
access for the students.  The main reason I was thinking about the MAC
authentication is I want something that is transparent to the students, I do
not want them to have to remember a user ID and password.  Some type of
appliance would work also, bandwidth caps and traffic filtering would be
nice to ensure one student does not hog there pipe, or start using a P2P
client for movies or apps.