[Dshield] Is DShield Dead?

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Mon Jun 20 18:26:58 GMT 2005

> Is it possible that it makes a difference on how often you send a report? I
> send mine (as reqested earlier) every half hour and get a confirmation as
> well as the daily report (except one ore two when the system collapsend two
> weeks ago.

As long as you send reports approx. once an hour (every half hour is
ideal), things should be fine. However, if you send your reports once a
day, you may not get a daily report if you send them after the report
gets compiled. (or if you send the reports every 6 hours or so, the last
set may come in too late).