[Dshield] Is DShield Dead?

Robert Nelson nelsrob at mts.net
Tue Jun 21 01:11:12 GMT 2005

For starters, some basic troubleshooting... try CCing yourself to make sure
the email is sent.

If so, login to DShield and make sure you are signed up to get confirmation
email. Even if you are, click "Submit" again anyway.

Even after a confirmed submission, it takes awhile before the data shows up
in the database.

If you still have no luck, get back to us.

Robert