[Dshield] Dshield is Alive

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Tue Jun 21 12:23:27 GMT 2005

Don't mean to be a pain in the butt, but..............

These are different locations, spread out over South Eastern
Massachusetts.
I'm the only one who'll need access. I should be able to config Kiwi to
submit to my existing account.

The question still remains.  How would you prefer these be set up?  Are
others submitting multiple logs from multiple locations?  Shouldn't we
think about a SOP for doing this?

Again not trying to be a pain, just want to do it right.

Thanx, Paul