[Dshield] Whats up with DShield

Aaron Lewis aaron at adldatacomm.net
Tue Jun 21 12:43:18 GMT 2005

Ok here is the current situation. As of yesterday 6/20 I am sending reports
every 30 minutes because someone said that if reports were only sent once a
day you wouldn't get a report. Fine

When I try to view the report graphs online I still get the same thing. No
matter what date I choose it says.

'Total lines submitted on 2005-04-03:
These reports have been archived'

It seems like I can't change the date. Is there an error in the DB ? And it
always says

'reports for this day are currently being updated. Try again later or try a
different day.'

at the bottom.

And I still don't get confirmations or daily reports.

ADL