[Dshield] Whats up with DShield

Aaron Lewis aaron at adldatacomm.net
Tue Jun 21 13:53:32 GMT 2005

I am so sorry. Someone else just suggested that the reports weren't actually
being sent. After reviewing the mail logs I found that was indeed the case.
Fortunately the box this runs on is my personal file server, name server
blah blah blah.

The bad part is that I am truly embarrassed to say that there was a mistake
in the sendmail.mc file causing all mail from the localhost to be denied.
Including all the daily logs. For some very stupid reason I didn't notice
that I wasn't getting this stuff.

It is fixed now and I have gone back to sending logs once a day like I used
to.

ADL