[Dshield] Whats wrong when receiving "Sorry, no data for June 21st 2005"?

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Wed Jun 22 03:03:25 GMT 2005

Somehow your logs are filtered after the parser. Most likely in your
case this would be due to a timezone issue that puts your logs in to the
future.
The timezone looks ok for NZ, but please double check.

To run our time-check, visit the URL
http://www.dshield.org/timestamp.php from a system behind your firewall.
port from our system. Later, as you submit this packet, we can compare
your timestamp with the timestamp recorded by the system.

Also: Please send the next confirmation email you get to me off-list as
soon as you receive it. Or copy jullrich_at_sans.org on your e-mails
sent to the system if you can.

thanks.