[Dshield] Is DShield Dead?

Doug Smith edsdms at comcast.net
Wed Jun 22 12:26:37 GMT 2005

I'll keep reporting. It's a forest out there and someone has to climb the
trees.

Almost triple the number of blocked accesses at my firewall last several
weeks. Line items of my reports are in the hundreds. Most blocked accesses
are from China, other Asian countries, or Europe. The world needs to know
this isn't cool.

So I will crawl back under my rock and read the list.

Thanks