[Dshield] Is DShield Dead?

Alan Frayer afrayer at frayernet.com
Wed Jun 22 13:21:00 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 17:51, Robert Nelson wrote:

> This is how it works:

[snip]

Thank you for the explanation. Makes perfect sense.

> I would recommend the WallWatcher/WW2DShield program, as it's probably the
> easiest to use for this.
>
> At the very least, DShield would get the info from when you are up and
> running, which is still better than nothing.

I am doing so when I have the Windows side of my PC booted, however I
didn't see an equivalent to WW/W2D for Linux (SuSE, if it makes a
difference). I spend about 1/3 of my time there. Any suggestions?

Alan Frayer - afrayer at frayernet.com
Member: Independent Consultants Association (ICA)
Consultants - FREE Daily Tips - http://www.ica-assn.org