[Dshield] Orenosp

Willy, Andrew AWilly at eSMIL.net
Wed Jun 22 16:20:27 GMT 2005

Have any of you used Orenosp reverse proxy service? We've tested it with
some success -- much success actually -- and I'm curious about other's
experience.  Also, for reverse proxies in general, are there any no-brainer
do's-and-don'ts as far as security?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to support at esmil.com - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.