[Dshield] top posting vs. bottom posting

Clinton E. Troutman troutman at mesh.net
Thu Jun 23 01:31:51 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 22 June 2005 19:43, Frank Knobbe wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 07:39 +0800,

Sorry Frank,   > Shane Hart wrote:
your reply  > > Come now people, let's not go      | I agree. If people don't
is on the > > the way of just about every        | like it, they can filter or
wrong  > > other forum/NG                     | blacklist the top-posting
side.  > > etc.. with bitch fights about      | sender. I for my part prefer
It is best > >  top or bottom posting.            | very much to side-post any
to post > > Do what you prefer - deal with it. | messages. Although it gets
the reply > >
on the >                                 | a bit tough when replies include
left side and >                                      | replies.
only reference the >
original posting(s) >                                        Cheers,
on the right side   >                                        Frank
when necessary...

--
Clinton E. Troutman