[Dshield] Phish the Feds

David Cary Hart DShield at TQMcube.com
Thu Jun 23 13:24:43 GMT 2005

http://www.spamroll.com/blogarch/2005/06/phish_the_feds_1.php

"The US Government is far away from getting its act together regarding
network security. Some branches of government have been making some
choices regarding battening down the hatches, but the general consensus
is that federal agencies have no clue as to how to stop computer
security threats.

Now, from the same GAO report that found agencies woefully unprepared,
we find that a lot of government workers are falling victim to phishing
exploits. Furthermore, a big part of the solution needs to revolve
around reporting threats internally, and government workers fail in that
regard as well.

If I was still getting beaten up by Nigerian 419 scams, I'd be too
embarrassed to report it too!"
--
      * Eliminate Spam:         http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm
      * RBLDNSD HowTo:          http://www.TQMcube.com/rbldnsd.htm