[Dshield] Need Suggestions

Allen McRay amcray at amcray.net
Thu Jun 23 23:09:47 GMT 2005

Hi Mike,  I've been watching these two ports closely for about a month now
as the activity has been increasing rapidly on them.  Packet caps show
nothing more than Windows Messenger Service spam so far, but I have to
agree.... it's getting quite impressive the amount of garbage these zombies
are churning out.   From what I can see from here, it aint only coming from
China anymore...  :)

Allen