[Dshield] Need Suggestions

Robert Nelson nelsrob at mts.net
Fri Jun 24 00:06:55 GMT 2005

Well now, China... I don't know about the "waste of time" part, but for
myself, I just submit my data to DSheild and let them do the dirty work. :)

I've seen plenty of hits to those ports, especially 1026, always UDP. Most
popular port hit on my little home network for some time. Could be one of
many things besides Nimda.

Robert

Mike Wydra wrote: >> I didn't want to forward my log to the list (protect my
address) - but I'll send it to anyone who wants it. My question is: What's
the best way to handle this, or is China just a big waste of time?