[Dshield] Thanks For The Info

Mike Wydra mwydra1 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 02:15:39 GMT 2005

Greetings:

Al - Thanks for the tools. I'll learn how to use them and check out "Doom."

Robert - My log is on the way to DShield! (and future logs)

John - Kids?? HA! I got rid of them five years ago. I'm a Grandfather now, but the grandkids aren't old enough to sit in the "big chair" (in front of my machine). By the way, I'm a young grandfather.

Hey - I know you guys are busy, and I do appreciate the time your spending on returning the Internet to its rightful owners.

Mike Wydra