[Dshield] [Fwd: Heads up: DNS survey traffic from 199.45.255.0/24]

Commerco WebMaster Webmaster at Commerco.Net
Sat Jun 25 21:56:02 GMT 2005

Chris,

Thanks for the heads up.  Lots of interesting traffic observation papers
regarding DNS at measurement-factory.com - worth a look.  Not to mention,
it is nice that somebody actually took the time to explain what they are up
to.  These days, unfortunately, when we see odd traffic and request
patterns, it is usually bad news.

Best,

Alan Maitland
WebMaster at Commerco.Net
The Commerce Company - Making Commerce Simple(sm)
http://WWW.Commerco.Com/