[Dshield] Scan Data - Another Early Warning Indicator at kroenet

Bhandari, Bishwa Bishwa.Bhandari at atosorigin.com
Mon Jun 27 21:53:46 GMT 2005

Folks,
You might want to add this to your radar if you do not already have it.
I find it a useful in terms of trend and early warning system.
It is one of the five sites I pop into 4 times a day.

http://ftp.kreonet.re.kr/flow/

the list provides the scan statistics they have collected from their systems.
please note that the scan does not mean originating from "kr". the data collector/scan target is in "kr"

the other four sites I visit you could probably guess.

Thanking You,
Bishwa.

liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.