[Dshield] Favor to ask the list.

Adrien de Beaupre adriendb at whitehats.ca
Tue Jun 28 22:36:23 GMT 2005

Older proxy based firewalls, such as milkyway
exhibit this behaviour. Or a poorly (sorry Mike)
executed scan.

Every port open is possible, highly unlikely.
What type of scan were you doing, and why?
What precisely were the results?

Although I would question the ethics of asking
others to probe a host without the network/system
owner permission. What did they do to you that
a multitude should be nmapping them? I'll assume
you have the right to perform a scan of this system.

Cheers,
Adrien