[Dshield] Cut Off China

jayjwa jayjwa at atr2.ath.cx
Wed Jun 29 02:09:33 GMT 2005

-> > I totally agree with jayjwa and Ken Coney concerning the blocking of junk
-> > traffic from China, and other Countries that don't play by the rules. In
-> > fact
-> > - I'd go so far as to block ALL traffic from these Countries. I'll
-> > explain,
-> > but first - a little about myself so you know where I'm coming from.