[Dshield] Cisco certification

Willy, Andrew AWilly at eSMIL.net
Wed Jun 29 02:17:31 GMT 2005

This question is mildly off-topic (and likely to garner sneering from those
light years ahead), but ...

Is IPX routing still on the CCNA exam? Has been years since I've been in a
Novell shop and I'm wondering if I should invest the effort to learn what
Cisco wants of me.  Again, I'm sorry for the OT, hopefully the question will
be accepted since this small-cert may someday lead to courses/certs that
relate to network security. =)

Thank you,

Andrew

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to support at esmil.com - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.