[Dshield] Cisco certification

Julie Bonami jxb2042 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 03:14:07 GMT 2005

Well, there may be one or two, but I'm a Novell admin
6.5 and I stopped configuring IPX 2 years ago on
installation of the client.  IP only is now the
config. I've taken beta exams for Cisco sp04 after I
took 4 semsters of Cisco and can't remember seeing
anything re: IPX on those exams.....

--- "Willy, Andrew" <AWilly at esmil.net> wrote:

> This question is mildly off-topic (and likely to
> garner sneering from those
> light years ahead), but ...
>
> Is IPX routing still on the CCNA exam? Has been
> years since I've been in a
> Novell shop and I'm wondering if I should invest the
> effort to learn what
> Cisco wants of me.  Again, I'm sorry for the OT,
> hopefully the question will
> be accepted since this small-cert may someday lead
> to courses/certs that
> relate to network security. =)
>
> Thank you,
>
> Andrew
>

> NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this
> email, including
> attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged
> and may contain
> confidential health information. This email is
> intended to be reviewed only
> by the individual or organization named as
> addressee. If you have received
> this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical
> Imaging, an affiliate
> of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately -
> by return message to the
> sender or to support at esmil.com - and destroy all
> copies of this message and
> any attachments. Please note that any views or
> opinions presented in this
> email are solely those of the author and do not
> necessarily represent those
> of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health
> information is protected
> by state and federal law, including, but not limited
> to, the Health
> Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
> and related
> regulations.

Julie Bonami
(208) 284-5450

If it isn't impossible, it isn't worth doing...