[Dshield] BADLINE

Abuse abuse at what4now.com
Thu Jun 30 06:04:13 GMT 2005

In my "DShield Submission Confirmation" messages I have started to receive
lines starting with "BADLINE:", what does this mean?

Under the heading "Lines written to database (up to 10):" is the data I
submitted.  Following that are the "BADLINE:" messages that are the same data I
submitted without the time-zone and the time changed to GMT.  Not every
confirmation has the "BADLINE:" message and when there is the "BADLINE:"
message it is not for every line submitted.