[Dshield] Wireless broadcasts

Daniel Cherton dcherton at aei.ca
Wed Jun 29 21:38:42 GMT 2005

I would like to go with TTLS but from what I saw, correct me if I'm
wrong, is not part of WinXP.
PEAP is. My router/Firewall as the ability to do both.
 From some articles I read, PEAP would be sufficient for a small
business and... hummm,
it's only for my home network.... with ...one wireless laptop.....still,
with a lot of private and sensitive work information.
I checked the wireless range and, I can not have a link 10 feet pass the
front door. Still. it works very well in the garden.
So, I still want maximum security at a low (free) price.

Thanks for the answer. And yes, I'm very interested in security !

Daniel