[Dshield] little experiment

dshield.org@keithbergen.com dshield.org at keithbergen.com
Tue Mar 1 01:39:19 GMT 2005

Seems to work fine for me. I allowed it to scan. BTW, have you removed that
IP from the reports? I bet that I'd report it as a scanner!

Anyhow, it all seemed okay. The UDP scan did report 2 ports as Open, but in
light of the comment above it, I suspect that was expected results. The
ports are not open AFAIK unless my NAT router is broken.

Using: XP SP2, IE 6, Linksys NAT Router.