[Dshield] little experiment

M Cook dshieldlists at versateam.com
Tue Mar 1 03:02:40 GMT 2005

 >> Client SSL Certificate:/C=US/ST=UT/L=Salt Lake City/O=The USERTRUST
Network/OU=http://www.usertrust.com/CN=UTN-USERFirst-Network Applications

That looks like it's the web server's certificate, not mine ... or if it
is mine, I don't recognize it as such. (I have certificates from comodo
and thawte, but I don't think I've configured them for client
authentication.)

 >> Browser:Micro$oft Internet Exploder Version 6.0

A bit of whimsy? Perhaps not intended for the production version of the
site?