[Dshield] little experiment

Henry Hertz Hobbit hhhobbit at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 03:37:44 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 17:07, Richard Golodner wrote:
> No flashing banner Johannes, I am using IE 6.0.2900 XP-SP2 I will look with
> other browsers and let you know as well.
>                                         Richard

It failed when I first tried it too.  I suspect it is because only one
person can be handled at a time with the port scan which can be as long
as ten minutes, but I wouldn't know.  Keep trying until you make it.

The www.virustotal.com site seems to be down for the Virus scanners, but
that may be because I was checking them out on Linux using Mozilla.

My portscan was VERY interesting.

HHH
--
Key Name:  "Henry Hertz Hobbit"
Key fingerprint = 924E BE61 1ACF B87A DCA9 009E E74C 183D 0164 F7D5