[Dshield] little experiment

Guenter Hopf qe1 at qe1.org
Tue Mar 1 08:05:33 GMT 2005

Works for me, a few things tho:
* Country is incorrectly shown (SE instead of AT)
* SSL key size is not shown
* The UDP scan seems to be pointless to me, I didn't see any packet of
that scan in my firewall logs (what ports do you scan anyway?). Ports 53
and 137 are shown as open although they are already blocked by my
provider...
* I saw some TCP packets, however a few "important" ports seem to be
missing from the scan IMO (22, 25, ...)

Regards,
Guenter