[Dshield] little experiment

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Tue Mar 1 16:12:05 GMT 2005

I tried the experimental site.  There seems to be a bug in the firewall
check.  When I enter the validation code (this is why?) I get a message
telling me the code was correct, then the screen refreshes and I am
again prompted for the code.  Infinite loops are possible, but I
anticipate eating today so I did not pursue too many iterations.  My
firewall saw nothing.  (BTW thanks for the heads up on the new release
of firefox.  For an unknown reason even Firefox home doesn't mention
that and merely links to the 1.0 version.  One must enter the forums to
find the links to the new version.