[Dshield] little experiment

Eric Peters epeters at pcthome.com
Tue Mar 1 17:17:31 GMT 2005

The scan thingy dose not work for me, this is what I'm running

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20050131 Firefox/1.0

I would like to see some information for Linux in the Virus Scan part of
the web page, even though to my knowledge there is only 7 virri for
Linux and none of them are that bad. Maybe also add some root kit info
for Linux and Winblows.

Cheers,
Eric