[Dshield] little experiment

Andy Stevko andy.stevko at usa.net
Tue Mar 1 19:51:55 GMT 2005

Johannes,
I've found that the http://www.amihacked.com/ works fine with Firefox
1.0 - it redirects to
http://www.amihacked.com/index.html?code=nnnnnnn&IP=192.168.1.xxx
(obfuscated)
But when I click the "encrypted version" link to
https://www.amihacked.com/ the redirection crashes my Firefox 1.0
browser. If I alter the above url to
https://www.amihacked.com/index.html?code=nnnnnnn&IP=192.168.1.xxx,
everything works fine without crashing.

After further testing, the encryption redirection works with Firefox
0.9.7 but still crashes 1.0.1.
Also the XP Service Pack 2 detection issue fails with 0.9.7 and 1.0.1
but works with FF 1.0.0 (using http).
-- Andy