[Dshield] No report emailed for this conversion ???

CJTIV tuttle13 at mmode.com
Wed Mar 2 21:41:48 GMT 2005

Dear all,

Sorry to bother the list with this issue, but I am experiencing an issue
with the Windows client under CTVWIN. I have it set up to convert every
hour, and usually I receive the reports. When I don't, I have found it to be
an issue with the firewall, syslog, or windows, not the client. But about 2
hours ago I noticed that the conversion had valid DShield lines, but no
report was sent. I believe I checked everything and I cannot find a reason
for the lack of report being sent. Anyideas?

Thanks for the time and effort DShield.

Jim Tuttle