[Dshield] Need some help please

Aaron Lewis aaron at adldatacomm.net
Thu Mar 3 03:29:18 GMT 2005

I did look at this. There causes as listed are

. Incorrect account settings
. Misconfiguration of personal firewall software
. Antivirus software
. A bad modem
. Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) size
. Outlook Express has been removed from the computer or the installation is
damaged
. Your user profile in Outlook is damaged
. An e-mail item on your POP3 server is damaged

All of which are ruled out by the fact that I can reproduce the error at
will on 3 different LAN's 2 different OS's some with and some without
firewalls. And I can also reproduce the error with no virus software
installed. I've been testing this crap for 3 days straight.

Server is QMail.