[Dshield] Richard (was Shane) wants SPAM

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Thu Mar 3 13:36:33 GMT 2005

Richard Golodner:

> Answer any of the garbage that you get now and I am sure you will be
> gifted with tons more once those people know you have a working email address.
> It should not be hard these days. Keep us posted on your progress.
> Richard Golodner

1: By posting this at all, you personally have informed the whole spam world
that you have a working e-mail address;
2: I turn away tons of mail per day sent to fictive addresses at my domain,
which address harvesters have gathered (erroneously) and sold on in their "5
million e-mail addresses" packages:

           4   3f5904bf.7020105 at billy.demon.nl  (barjeyz at cicei.ulpgc.es)
           3   3f5904bf.7020105 at billy.demon.nl  (MMJQNDQVZPVGK at dooni.com)
           3   3f5904bf.7020105 at billy.demon.nl  (EJUERTOOK at crafters.ca)
           3   onni at billy.demon.nl  (MMJQNDQVZPVGK at dooni.com)
           3   onni at billy.demon.nl  (EJUERTOOK at crafters.ca)
           2   brei at billy.demon.nl  (xyaltnweazju at gmx.net)
           2   1023223261.8261.2.camel at billy.demon.nl  (xyaltnweazju at gmx.net)
           2   1023784805.2050.6.camel at billy.demon.nl
(ylvchrgvjcsb at mindspring.net)
           2   69.camel at billy.demon.nl  (xyaltnweazju at gmx.net)

etc.

3: I keep on posting with my genuine address to umpteen mail lists and dspam
recognizes *all* of the shit (no false positives, ever), marks it and my MUAs
move it all neatly into limbo.

If anyone, ever, posts to any archived mailing list or any usenet group, with
their genuine address, then ...

--Tonni

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.n