[Dshield] AntiVirus Pattern Release Stats

Eric Peters epeters at pcthome.com
Fri Mar 4 17:04:02 GMT 2005

HH>ClamAV (it is free and will
run on Linux mail servers or firewalls) does much better than I would
suspect.>>

ClamAV also has clients for winblows as well...

ClamAV in conjunction with mailscanner = you could not ask for a better
mailgateway (virus and spam scanner) not only that ClamAV beats out the
big boys in releasing virus sigs, my lil exchange server has not seen
spam, phishing nor a virus since the mail gateway has been in place. Now
if I can get the execs to go for OpenExchange I'm all set.

Cheers,
Eric