[Dshield] AVG 7.308

Keith Bergen keith at keithbergen.com
Mon Mar 7 00:05:29 GMT 2005

Yes. I'm not saying that their response was correct. I'm just quoting it.
Basically, I got the e-mail runaround. If you read it, however, you will
note that it is correct. You are right that you need to take care and ensure
that you download the right version of the dats.

Anyhow, I am able to periodically update, and it has gotten better (after
Feb).

Do whatever you need to do to protect your system.