[Dshield] remote access question

Hamed, Saeed Saeed.Hamed at persequor.com
Mon Mar 7 05:34:44 GMT 2005

Hi Paul,

U have got two solutions, one from Zonelabs, product name is Integrity,
look wise a very nice program but only supports vpn concentrator from
cisco for vpn access, if u r using it then it would suite well.

Otherwise go for Sygate, a very good product, providing the service u r
looking for, for a nice range of vpn solutions.

It might cost u nearly 80$ per node, could be even cheaper if u could
get some big number to safe guard, this solution and of zone labs
integrity does a lot more than what u want.

U can ask for eval for both of these products and use them, they also
support 802.1x extended authentication, u can also look for the remote
access clients to be completely patched using these products.

Regards,

Saeed Hamed Alhajri,
Brightpoint Middle East.