[Dshield] remote access question

Willy, Andrew AWilly at eSMIL.net
Mon Mar 7 15:43:54 GMT 2005

Checkpoint Connectra might have some of the fuctionality you're looking for.
Has built in Checkpoint SSL Network Extender, though, so if you have an
existing SSL VPN solution Connectra may be overkill.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Marsh [mailto:pmarsh at nmefdn.org]
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:04 AM
To: list at lists.dshield.org
Subject: [Dshield] remote access question

I'm looking for an automated solution that will scan my users remote system
checking to make sure their AV is up to date and running along with scanning
for any nasties before they gain VPN access.  I don't even know if there is
such a solution out there but I'm sure the list will know.  Maybe I could
run some sort of script that would redirects them to something like Trend
House Call before?

Thanx, Paul

SANS Intrusion Immersion Training: Orlando, FL, February 3-9th
http://www.sans.org/orlando05

send all posts to list at lists.dshield.org
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to support at esmil.com - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.