[Dshield] remote access question

Hunt, Andrew AHunt at STRAUB.NET
Mon Mar 7 19:04:17 GMT 2005

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/networking/nap/defau
lt.mspx

Regards,

Drew Hunt
Security Analyst
Hawaii Pacific Health
ahunt at straub.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Marsh [mailto:pmarsh at nmefdn.org]
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 5:04 AM
To: list at lists.dshield.org
Subject: [Dshield] remote access question

I'm looking for an automated solution that will scan my users remote system
checking to make sure their AV is up to date and running along with scanning
for any nasties before they gain VPN access.  I don't even know if there is
such a solution out there but I'm sure the list will know.  Maybe I could
run some sort of script that would redirects them to something like Trend
House Call before?

Thanx, Paul

SANS Intrusion Immersion Training: Orlando, FL, February 3-9th
http://www.sans.org/orlando05

send all posts to list at lists.dshield.org