[Dshield] Hacker Defender Rule

Ronaldo Vasconcellos ronaldo at cais.rnp.br
Wed Mar 9 09:39:04 GMT 2005

Hope it helps you:

http://www.bleedingsnort.com/bleeding-virus.rules

# Hacker Defender Root Kit

#By Chris Norton 2/22/05
alert tcp $EXTERNAL_NET any -> $HOME_NET any (msg:"BLEEDING-EDGE Trojan
HackerDefender Root Kit Remote Connection Attempt Detected";
flow:established,to_server; content:"|01 9a 8c 66 af c0 4a 11 9e 3f 40 88
12 2c 3a 4a 84 65 38 b0 b4 08 0b af db ce 02 94 34 5f 22|"; rawbytes; tag:
session, 20, packets; classtype:trojan-activity; sid:2001743; rev:2;)

Best regards,

---
Ronaldo C Vasconcellos
CAIS/RNP - Brazilian Research Network CSIRT
http://www.rnp.br/en/cais