[Dshield] How do I determine NAT address

Chris Mitchell cmitchell at smtusa.com
Thu Mar 17 15:51:53 GMT 2005

I have a need to determine a local IP address when a user logs in to a
secured portion of my web site.  The external IP is showed in the logs but I
need to know if I can determine the local address behind the firewall.  Can
someone point me in the right direction or offer me a solution?  I need to
determine which workstations are logging in and that user names are not
being shared from the same WAN link.  The site is on a Win 2K3 box.

Thanks
Chris