[Dshield] Attachment. who can I best report this to for forensis?

Stephane Grobety security at admin.fulgan.com
Fri Mar 18 09:04:28 GMT 2005

Hello Tony,

The reference in this message have been used in a number of spam. The
web site, however, claims that it has nothing to do with it. I would
say that this is an attempt to hurt the alleged author of the message:
Who would be so stupid as to use so easy to track information, yes
think it would be useful to send a message from a Japanese zombie ?

Wether dynamoo is a spammer or not, I don't know. I doubt, however,
that it is in relation with child porn. In any case, if you want to
take it to the authority,you should look at the UK, not NL.

Good luck,
Stephane

TE>         (p2181-ipbf01toyamahon.toyama.ocn.ne.jp [220.98.125.181])
TE>         by lists.samba.org (Postfix) with SMTP id 58A3E16388D
TE>         for <samba at samba.anu.edu.au>; Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:02:22 +0000 (GMT)

This tells us that the message likely originated from Toyama, Japan
and sent to a mailing list (comfirmed by trace and visualroute).

TE> dynamoo at spamcop.net.

The spamcop admins will most likely help you there.

TE> http://www.dynamoo.com/

   Conrad Longmore
   26 Heron Heights
   Goldington Green
   Bedford
   Beds
   MK41 0AA
   UK

   Domain Name: dynamoo.com

   Administrative Contact:
      Conrad Longmore (CL00001-TR)
      26 Heron Heights
      Goldington Green
      Bedford
      Beds
      MK41 0AA
      UK
      phone: 01234 325328
      fax:
      dynamoo at spamcop.net

   Technical Contact:
      Conrad Longmore (CL00001-TR)
      26 Heron Heights
      Goldington Green
      Bedford
      Beds
      MK41 0AA
      UK
      phone: 01234 325328
      fax:
      dynamoo at spamcop.net

   Record updated on 05-Oct-2003
   Record expires on 24-Nov-2005
   Record created on 24-Nov-2000

   Domain servers in listed order:
      ns0.uksolutions.net        217.10.128.130
      ns1.uksolutions.net        217.10.128.131