[Dshield] Attachment. who can I best report this to for forensis?

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Sat Mar 19 16:49:37 GMT 2005

Stephane Grobety:

> The reference in this message have been used in a number of spam. The
> web site, however, claims that it has nothing to do with it. I would say
> that this is an attempt to hurt the alleged author of the message: Who
> would be so stupid as to use so easy to track information, yes think it
> would be useful to send a message from a Japanese zombie ?
>
> Wether dynamoo is a spammer or not, I don't know. I doubt, however,
> that it is in relation with child porn. In any case, if you want to take it
> to the authority,you should look at the UK, not NL.

Stephane (en tegelijkertijd Freek),

I really appreciated this, together with the detailed analysis and
pointers. I guess the combo of child porn, it having bees spread (or
claiming - subject line []) to have been spread via the Samba list (which
refuses to do anythng about falsely posted messages), plus the fact that
my dspam (normally more or less infallible) made me see red and I didn't
do the analysis I should have done.

Thanks to both/dank aan jullie allebei :)

--Tonni

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl