[Dshield] MAJOR Jump in Scans to 135/TCP

SR, ESC simon at nuit.ca
Wed Mar 23 10:21:33 GMT 2005

Le mer 2005-03-23 a 01:46:30 -0500, TRushing at hollandco.com a dit:
> On 03/21/2005 02:41 PM John R. Kibler wrote:
>
> On a meta-discussion note, why the extreme delay in letting messages
> through the list.  I realize it is moderated, but might it be time to
> expand the moderator pool?  The above e-mail came through to the list
> nearly 20 hours after it was sent.  Had it turned out to be an actual
> early warning, it would have been kind of pointless.  (Of course, had it
> turned out to be an actual warning, someone else somewhere else would have
> probably already noticed something.)
>
> Tim Rushing

agreed. i got a batch of this list's email all at once, during my
cron.daily run. nice to see spamd run the load to 8. (i'm not sure if i'm
being sarcastic or not, call me later if you like :).

i like this list, but the timing of the send-outs today was a wee bit
off.

*hugs*

--
"We're not talking about the same thing," he said. "For you the world is
weird because if you're not bored with it you're at odds with it. For me