[Dshield] I need help in North San Diego County...

Lisa lisalh at cox.net
Fri Mar 25 17:07:02 GMT 2005

Hello everyone,

I need help with a client in North San Diego County, in Escondido, CA. Their network has been plagued by various bugs and Trojans and I am unable to tame the beast myself. They run MS Small Business Server 2K, which has been rebuilt 3x, tested off site, all clients scanned/tested, once the server is reconnected on site, trouble begins. Obviously, I am missing something along the way, because they keep getting reinfected.

If you are local to this area, please respond off list to cliadmin at cirlogic.com with contact information. I need another brain to solve this issue, hopefully, once and for all.

I apologize if this message goes out twice. I am sending from webmail,now because my email client is not connecting to the smtp server. (When it rains, it pours!)

Thanks in advance for your help.
Lisa Hall
PC Help4U
cliadmin at cirlogic.com