[Dshield] I need help in North San Diego County...

Isaac suscripcions at tsolucio.com
Sun Mar 27 20:43:32 GMT 2005

Can you put a sniffer in the net, between the intranet and the internet
connection I think will be the best place, to monitor wha't happens?
Maybe with the logs you can know if some ip's still being infected.
I suppose you have all the clients and  the server up to date, and not
allowing averything from internet to any internal host.

En/na Lisa ha escrit: